Hollywood Hills Cottage
Our Hollywood Hills neighborhood is colorful, with quaint cottages, million dollar homes, and city/mountain views.
On-site 3 level main house and 2 level guest house amenities include:
- 1 Master bedroom with a king size bed. (Main House)
- 1 guest bedroom with a queen size bed. (Main House)
- 1 guest bedroom with either 2 twins or 1 king interchangeable. (Main House)
- 1 guest bedroom with either 2 twins or 1 king interchangeable. (Guest House)
- 4 Bathrooms - 2 with bathtub/showers, 2 with stand alone showers.
- Baby crib and highchair
- 3 rooms with cable, flat screen TVs, and a DVD player.
- A large selection of DVD movies and board games for adults and kids.
- Sony Playstation (PS2)
- Full kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances. (Main House)
- Kitchenette with stove, fridge and dining area. (Guest House)
- Central air-conditioning and heat. (Main House) Both heat and air conditioning units. (Guest House)
- Gas BBQ grill.
- Washing machine and dryer. (Main House)
- Private garden spa.
- Fun 5 hole putting green
- Game Room with pool/table tennis table, video games, piano. (Guest House)
- Free unlimited local/long distance phone calls.
- Wireless Internet access throughout entire property.
- Fax machine and printer.
Safest Neighborhoods in
's Top Cities 2010 America
WalletPop reveals the safest neighborhoods with the lowest predicted rates of property and violent crime in
Most Americans equate big cities with high crime --
Using exclusive neighborhood crime data developed by Dr. Andrew Schiller's team at NeighborhoodScout.com, and based on FBI data from all 17,000 local law enforcement agencies, they crunched the numbers to reveal the safest neighborhoods in every major American city. As it turns out, some big cities contain neighborhoods that are among the safest of any place in the nation, hopefully breaking stereotypes.
For example, the data show
The safest big city neighborhoods discovered tend to be of two types; highly affluent city neighborhoods, on one hand, but also more modest income neighborhoods with many tightly-knit working class families.
NeighborhoodScout reveals how safe the neighborhoods on our list are relative to all
Here we reveal for the first time the safest neighborhood in each of
The Safest Neighborhood in 29 Top American Cities
Safest Neighborhood: Cahuenga Blvd.
Found within ZIP Code(s): 90068, 91604, 91608
Safer Than What % of All U.S. Neighborhoods: 98%
Rank Among 7,685 Big City Neighborhoods: 1
Crime rate (per 1,000): 0.96
My chances of becoming a victim here (in one year): 1 in 1,042
Overlooking Universal Studios, a brisk 15 minute stroll (downhill and up), or a 2 minute drive, from this Hollywood Cottage, and you will get to Universals famous 'City-Walk'. Filled with attractions like skydiving in an air tube, more than 30 places to eat, nightclubs, bars, movies and rides, City Walk is a fabulous place for both adults and kids to enjoy, and there is no entrance fee.
'Hollywood & Highland' entertainment complex, Hollywood Wax Museum and the Chinese Theatre scene of star studded movie premieres is a mere 5 minute drive.
You might enjoy reading about the history of Hollywood and getting recommendations on fascinating places to see from our Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
If you would like to estimate time and distance from the neighborhood, to various attractions or locations, our cross streets are Ione Dr & Oak Glen Dr in the CA 90068 zip code. Just type the streets state and zip to www.mapquest.com or click here: Hollywood Cottage Directions and type in your destination.
Less than 5 minutes from the house is a 24 hour supermarket. Here is the information:
10901 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City CA 91604
Store Phone: (818) 760-7008
|Jan 1st-Jun 17th and Sept 1st-Dec 31st (Excluding Holidays)|| |
Add 14% Tax
|4 night minimum||$350||$350|
|Any 7 Nights||$2275|
|Additional nights |
(8 or more)
|Monthly (No Tax)||$7700|
|Summer: June 18th - September 4th||Daily||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly|
|7 Night Minimum Rental||N/A||$2275||$8400|
|Additional nights |
(8 or more)
(5 night minimum)
|Christmas/New Years (7 night minimum)||N/A||N/A||$2450|